Jeff and I just returned from our honeymoon to Los Cabos, Mexico! It was quite the exciting trip and we had such a fun time together. Thanks so much to Don and Juanita for setting us up in an amazing resort, Raintree's Club Regina! It was seriously beautiful and such a fun place to honeymoon for a week! We went to lots of beaches, visited the arch and Lover's beach... as well as Divorce beach which I'm not sure why they call it that because it is just as beautiful as Lover's! We swam with Dolphins, went snorkeling, went mini golfing, ate lots of mexican and seafood, and we hungout at the many pools at our resort. It was so relaxing to spend a week in the sun with the love of my life! I am so thankful for all the blessings that we have been given since our marriage. It is definitely an adjustment coming home and moving out of the place you have lived your whole life. I know we will get used to the many differences, but we are so thankful and feel so blessed to be where we are. Here are some pictures from the trip!
This is us at the Marina just after church. We had an interesting time finding the mormon church because the Taxi driver dropped us off at a Catholic Church on the completely wrong road, even though we told him exactly where it would be. haha! It was an adventure, but we ended up finding the church through the help of some locals and it was really an awesome sacrament meeting. I am so glad that we went!

This boat that we are on is called a Glass Bottom Boat. All the companies down there advertise these glass bottom boats like they are the most amazing things ever. Really, there are two glass panels that you can barely see through on the bottom of the boat. It was pretty awesome going out to the arch though. As you can see, we are having a blast! It really was fun!

Lover's Beach
Jeff and I went snorkeling here at Lover's Beach. There were SO many fish. We saw this awesome fish that was the brightest blue I have ever seen. It had blue spots that seriously glowed in the water. It was so awesome!

Jeff had so much fun playing in the waves. They dont look that big, but they were strong! We saw many people, mostly older women, get taken out by these waves... it always gave us a good laugh.

more of... Lover's beach and Divorce Beach

Dinner at La Cascada
This restaurant was in our resort and was so fun! They played old movies at night and had theme nights where they would cook different foods with different themes.






Raintree's Club Regina
This is a view of our whole resort... pretty much. The volleyball courts, five pools, mini golf, it was paradise!



We designated this our own private beach in San Jose. There was no one in sight, a few surfers walked by, but we had the whole beach to ourselves. It was fabulous.

The Tropicana -- San Jose
We ate at the Tropicana and got some delicious margarita's... virgin of course.

This is us in San Jose. We had been at the beach all day long and then played volleyball with some people from Oregon. We had a really fun day, and even snuck into the Grand Mayan, as much as they tried to keep us out. :)

Santa Maria Beach
We went snorkeling here too... but there was HUGE schools of fish. Seriously big fish. I got scared because these things swim right up to you. They arent the normal fish that swim away when you try to get close to them. They get up close and personal and I swear they almost swam right into me a few times! Maybe they are blind? haha, I dont know what it was but they scared me right out of the water! Jeff was much more brave than myself and he snorkeled for a bit longer and had a great time! It was a fun beach!

Us in San Jose del Cabo. We loved it here. It was much more calm than Cabo San Lucas, and there was a lot of fun stores and restaurants. We went to the beaches and did a lot of fun things in San Jose.

Priceless!
This is the picture of Jeff riding the dolpin that I snuck a picture of. The lady got mad at me for doing it, but I couldnt help it. The picture was too good! The dolphin was serious hauling with Jeff! SO FUN!

We had lunch at the Margaritavilla in Cabo San Lucas. It was so yummy! Jeff and I discovered that you have to be careful what Mexican food you order because some of it is not what you expect or what you would get in the states. We shared a mexican combination dinner here and I swear neither of us could finish it. I dont know how one person could eat all of that food! It was delicious!

Our last day living in our suits. The resort had so many colorful walls and buildings. Our building was yellow. There was bright green, red, pink, orange, blue! It was beautiful!

Saying goodbye to our home for the week.

At the top of our resort, Club Regina. What a fun trip!
Our last Day
As much fun as we had here at the Club Regina, we were happy to be leaving Mexico. We had such a fun time and loved spending a week together with no worries and nothing on the agenda. I am so glad we got to go on such a special honeymoon. I just love Jeff more than anything in this world and I cant wait to start "real" life with him! Eternity babe!

9 comments:
Looks like you guys had a blast! Trips together as often as possible are great to keep the honey moon alive throughout your life, though I don't think you two will have much trouble always taking trips! Just please take us that don't get out as much with you every now and again! Welcome to the Brew Crew, and good luck on starting your own Brew Crew you two!
The West, Jaimi, Ally, and Emma Brew Crew
Way to much sun by the way
looks like the perfect honeymoon! I am still so sad we were gone for your big day. Congratulations!!!
It looks like you two lived it up in Cabo. Sorry we couldn't come to the reception... you should post some pictures so I can enjoy :)
You are glowing. Yay. Congrats to a beautiful couple!!
What a fun honeymoon!! You guys make such a cute couple.
I have been waiting for this post! It looks like you guys had a great honeymoon. You look so happy!!! I can't wait to see wedding pictures!
How fun!! Looks like such a blast!! Look at that bod woman! One hot mama!!
Oh, that looks like pure heaven. I am so glad you guys had fun. It was so good to see you guys the other night. I have missed you two!
that place looks amazing! Looks like you guys had such an awesome time! Now you just need to post wedding pics!
Post a Comment