We have a NEW blog!

Come check out our blog at jeffandmelissabrewer.blogspot.com or just click HERE

10.6.09

Lake Powell Pictures

These pictures are backward from the last days to the first days, but you get the drift. We had a blast!
Our sweet camp set up! 4 Boats and 1 Houseboat. 

Jeff was always helping set things up and take things down.
Jeff and I not ready to leave yet...


Our last night in Lake Powell. The sunset was beautiful!

Watching the volleyball tournament from our stadium seating :)


The boys made this court out of a ravine, tumbleweeds, bushes everywhere... It was amazing what they did with just a few shovels and some rakes. Thanks guys! It was the highlight of the trip!
I caught my very own Blue Gill. Jake made this sweet pond, which I didnt get a picture of, and we caught 6 fish to put in it! 

Jeff's Blue Gill. They are so little and pretty.

I also caught a carp, but they are gross. 

Trying to get a little wakeboarding in. The water was a little bit wakey so we didn't boat too much, but it was so fun when we did!

Jeff and I relaxing on Zann and Emily's boat. We have matching swimsuits :) how cute are we! haha!

Jeff and I played everyone in doubles and we never lost! It was so fun and we got to play for like 2 hours straight. haha! We are a great team together! 


Lake Powell was unbelieveable and I miss it already! I cant wait to go back (hopefully in the Fall) and play in the sun all day with my babe and friends.

3 comments:

Amy said...

Love the matching suits! and yes carps are gross.

Chris and Marissa said...

It looks like you had a ton of fun!

Danny and Becky DuPaix said...

I love Powell! Danny's never been, we need to get there again someday soon! Looks like you had a blast! Good luck with this last week, it's coming fast! I'm excited to see ya