I have a bone to pick with you. You seem to be, at first glance, a wonderful store, filled with the greatest deals and steals. However, I have been disappointed. Seriously, this saddens my heart to tell you this, but your return policy sucks. I registered at your store for my wedding being told that we would be able to return all products for their appropriate price, with or without the receipt. This was false information. Hear me out on this, I think you have darling accessories, swimsuits, frames, and other things, but when you cant return a gift and even get store credit for what the purchaser paid, what kind of customer service is that? Let me tell you something else, Bed Bath and Beyond took all of our "double gifts" back that they carried, we didn't need a receipt, and they gave us CASH BACK. Target, you have moved down a giant leap in my mind and I hope that one day you can redeem yourself.
13.7.09
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
AGREED! We faced this exact thing when we got married. It is ridiculous!!!!
I should have warned you about this. It happened to us when we got married and I got SO mad when we hauled in all of our return gifts and they wouldn't take any of them back. I had a cow. I yelled at the top of my lungs. I even told a couple who was about the register, not to. I then was escorted out by security. NO joke. TJ was dying at how I reacted. I blame it on the birth control, which made me nuts. Bottom line, I made such a huge fuss that they took everything back for us.
maybe go in and make a scene?!!
I should have given you a heads up! They are terrible!!!! I had my mom and sisters take stuff back for me since they only let each person return 2 things a year. Totally lame!
Oh my... we had the same stinkin problem! such a PAIN!
Eh, sorry you had to learn the hard way. Target sucks at returning things! We got a ton of bowls from there for our wedding and we went to exchange/return them for something else and the only thing we could exchange them for were more bowls. Way lame.
I know a lot of people who won't even shop there anymore because of that. Which is too bad cause like you said it's a pretty cute store.
So how's being a newlywed?!? Where are you guys living? What are your plans now that school's over? Let me know!
I just tried to return a baby gift there today and went through the same thing. I now get to have two of the same baby towels, washcloths, bibs, and burp clothes because they wouldn't let me return them (I've already used my returns for the year apparently. Boo target!!
Like Erica said throw a huge fit make a scene and they will work with you a little more. My sister did the same thing as Erica and they retuned everything for her as well!
And that is why I did not register at Target! Everyone I talked to said the same thing!
I try to warn every Bride not to register there. HORRIBLE HORRIBLE HORRIBLE. Make sure you warn Megan.
I had the exact same experience!! I agree, it is a great store...if you never ever ever ever have to return anything you buy!!! I'm glad that you were able to take everything back to BB&B!!
Post a Comment