I was thinking today as March is coming to an end and that I only have one more month's rent to dish out to the apartment complex, that I will be moving from this place I have called home for 3 years now. For months I have been anticipating the day that this would come and I have to admit that I will miss the frigid air in Logan, Utah. I will miss walking through campus and seeing friends on the quad or in the Hub. I will miss the Blue "A" lit up on top of old main after a win by our Aggies. I will miss this place that has become my home.
The northern part of Utah has treated me better than I ever imagined it could. I remember moving here from Portland and wondering if my life would be the same as it was in Oregon, constantly wishing I could be in Salt Lake City with my family and friends and enjoying the beautiful mountains that surround the valley and walking to class without being drenched in rain... Well, Logan has definitely not been as wet as Portland, and I get to see my family so much more and... minus the freezing cold temperatures that seem to never end (especially at this time of year) I have really loved the atmosphere that inhabits Logan and its communities. This last month will be one of remembering and sentimental feelings, however, I still cant wait to go back to my original stomping grounds and pick up the pieces of my life that I am so excited to return to and start anew.
Spring is a time of growth!
0 comments:
Post a Comment