I have had the hardest time going to sleep lately. I dont REALLY think I have insomnia, in fact, I know I dont, but I think it would be an interesting thing to have. Not being able to sleep. That would be tragic really. I love to sleep. Not too much though. When you sleep to much you waste time that could be spent being awake. I think being awake is better than being asleep, although, dreams are fun. It is like reading a book while you are asleep. You think you know where the story is going, but you are always pleasantly surprised when things turn out differently than you thought. I like to read. I like dreams.
::back to insomnia::
I remember when I was younger, I believe I was in junior high, not sure which year cause I have a terrible memory, but it was definitely in jr. high, I couldn't sleep. I dont know the reason, but I know that I would stay up all night long, laying in my bed, wishing my dreams would take over my insomnia. but to my dismay, my thoughts continued to speed through the crevices of my brain, racing through every possibility of conversation, action, anything. I thought I was going crazy, which still may be true. Anyway, to get over this small bout of insomnia I started seriously writing in my journal. Now, I kept a journal before, but this is a different kind of journal, one that really holds nothing back. The kind you DONT want your grandkids to read. It isnt one of those lifetime of memories or generational histories, but a down to earth, all honesty, hold nothing back kind of journals. No one reads these journals. They are for the sole purpose of getting thoughts on to paper in order to decrease the liklihood of those thoughts keeping you awake until absurd hours of the morning.
I think that is why I started this blog. It won't be at all like my journal, but I suppose there will be some fabulous entries that will entertain few people... mostly myself.
enjoy.
mo
1.8.07
insomnia
Posted by Melissa at 12:24 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment