We have a NEW blog!

Come check out our blog at jeffandmelissabrewer.blogspot.com or just click HERE

3.11.08

BEWARE! Picture Overload!

I wanted to keep this updated, but I am also trying to catch up on school... however, I did want to post some pictures of all the crazy fun things I have been doing! Sorry there is no particular order of events and they might be mixed together, but you'll get the drift!


Hiking to Manoa Falls



me with my bamboo walking stick

It was for sure a muddy hike! It's all inbetween my toes!
My team is so cute! I love them!

Driving in the car to the hike...

We got to go to church Sunday morning. The building was beautiful!

Halloween night in downtown Waikiki

Taubi, Tom and Grayson all dressed up for practice on Halloween hahaha priceless!

Liz and I at the airport in our sweet sunglasses that Kris gave everyone
My mom is so skinny and beautiful!

My awesome team all dressed up. I especially like Hilly's costume of a 90's mom!

Chelsea was cookie monster and she gave out cookies to anyone who wanted one! Pretty cute!

Jeff surprised me and came to my match when I thought he wouldnt be there. What a sweetie!

My best fans! They came to my match against Idaho. Love them all!

4 comments:

Erica said...

Jeff is a doll! I love all the pictures. The one of your feet makes your legs look SUPER DUPER long! You are so freakin' cute.

Erin Davis said...

Such great pictures! Our Hawaii trips were my favorite. We had so much fun! Oh man I miss it!

Krista said...

Melissa you are so freaking cute! I love reading your blog it looks like you are having the time of your life!

Thurston Fam said...

Hawaii? I'm jealous!